Monday, October 1, 2018

#447

Took a bit of a break and now I'm back with one of my own styles. A lot of people have been requesting me to do my own fashion again and I will try to show you guys more of me as well as the regular blogs that I do. Stay tuned for a surprise but, 'til then details are below.
   
                                 
                 
                                                      
Hair > Phoenix > Milana Hair. (Hair fair 2018 (Brunette sim)

Hairbase > Avada > Isadora Hairbase. (Hair Fair 2018)

Earrings >[RHUDE] > Cairo Gold Earrings. (Saturday Sale 9/29/18)

Nails > Formanails > Scarabeus. (Dynamic Hands Updated)

Bracelets > RealEvil > Arwen Gloves

Shirt > Blueberry > Roro. (Belleza(all), Slink(all), Standard sizes(XXS-L), & Maitreya)

Backpack> =Zenith= > Leather Bucket Backpack. (Rigged & Unrigged)

Pants > Addams > Ornella High Rise Jeans. (Belleza(all), Slink(all), & Maitreya)

Shoes > KC > Nora Heels. (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Eve, & MeshProject)

MY BLOG SITE:
http://yuliannafashion4less.blogspot.com/

MY FLICKR PAGE:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/107632389@N08/

No comments:

Post a Comment