Monday, May 7, 2018

#403 eBody Is here!

Hey Guys!!

I'm so excited to be blogging for the eBody now. I'll be bringing you guys clothes that's made for the body. I wanted to bring more awareness to the body since it is a great body and I do believe that more designers should design for it.. So hang on tight and enjoy the blogs!!! This is my OFFICIAL FIRST blog that I am doing for the eBody. Hope you all enjoy it and spread the word :)


This Mesh skirt is made for eBody curvy & classic, Fitmesh, Maitreya, slink (all), Belleza (I & F), 7 Tonic. It comes with 6 colors for the skirt and about 7 different colors for the belt. All on 1 HUD.

Pic by Yuli <3 


              
Body:- Ebody- Curvy 

Hair:- Moon- Tricky Two
Necklace Set:-Mandala- Sinra  
Nails:- SlackGirl- Vanessa
Shirt:- 3RDEyeDesigns::.- Tube Top
Skirt:- !MOZ- Renata Skirt 
Heels:- N-core- Scorpio Heels

MY BLOG SITE:
http://yuliannafashion4less.blogspot.com/

MY FLICKR PAGE:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/107632389@N08/

No comments:

Post a Comment