Wednesday, November 29, 2017

#382 Sexy Persia

So much to tell!! Let's start by saying happy late Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it. It's been a very long time since I have posted to you all my last blog, and it's because I've been on Thanksgiving vacation :)  it was a very well deserved vacation and I had a blast especially doing what I love to do which is... EAT!! and sleep, But don't worry, I'm back! YAYYY!!

    Gonna start things off with RML MESH Sexy Persia. Includes: Top and panties only. MESH INCLUDES: BELLEZA (ALL) SLINK (ALL) and MAITREYA. Also comes with 2 different color HUDS for each item..
 
 


                 
Hair:- Olive.- The Stephanie hair


Eyeshadow:- Izzie's - Bunny eyeshadows


Lipstick:- PF- Glossy Pout


Nails:- ::SG::- Vanessa


Outfit- RML- SEXY Persia


Heels:- KC- Empire heels




MY BLOG SITE:


MY FLICKR PAGE: 

No comments:

Post a Comment